Carbon is Transforming Digital Dentistry
Rated #1 by dental labs in a recent 3D printing customer survey,* Carbon solutions are built to meet production challenges at any scale. With its groundbreaking DLS™ technology, Carbon enables dental professionals to produce accurate dental appliances at high-volume.
Digital dentistry is taking off due to increased demands of a rapidly aging population and the lack of skilled dental technicians to keep up with demand. Carbon Digital Light Synthesis™ (DLS™) technology is enabling dental professionals to produce accurate, high-quality dental appliances up to ten times faster than traditional methods and helping dental professionals deliver premium products to the patient.
More Than A Printer, A Partner
Carbon solutions are built to meet product challenges at any scale, supporting the customer at every step of the way, as every solution is backed with world-class training, service, and support.
Find a Carbon lab partner or start a conversation with a Carbon representative and learn how Carbon is transforming the dental industry.
*Rated #1 by dental labs in a recent 3D printing trends survey conducted by Valmont Research — source NADL, August, 2019.
Benefit for the Clinician and Patient
Carbon DPR 10 model resin and DLS™ technology increases manufacturing throughput for the high-volume production of models for thermoforming aligners and highly accurate crown and bridge models. With an ecosystem of world-class dental material partners, Carbon offers an extensive portfolio of FDA-cleared biocompatible resin for the production of surgical guides, custom impression trays, gingiva mask, indirect bonding trays, splints, night guards, and dentures. Example resins include:
- KeySplint Soft Clear for Carbon printers is a unique 3D printing resin for manufacturing dental splints and night guards that are strong, yet flexible, and not brittle for patient comfort.
- Dentsply Sirona and Carbon have partnered to bring to market the first premium, high-impact digital denture that exceeds ISO high impact and flexural strength standards.
- Lucitone Digital Print™ dentures provide the following clinical benefits:
- Premium aesthetics
- Simplified doctor workflow
- Less chair-time and fewer patient visits
- Superior accuracy for better comfort and fit
- Digital file for simplified remakes and duplicate dentures process without starting the process over