- January 29-31— Starts at 7:00am PST every day
- Team Program is Saturday only from 7:00am-7:00pm PST
- On-demand viewing begins at 12:30pm PST on February 1 and expires at 12:00am PST March 1
- CE is provided for live and on-demand sessions
- Chat with one of our friendly sherpas in the info/help section of the Symposium site
- Don’t let FOMO get the best of you—register today!
Click on a speaker’s name to see the title, learning objectives and a description of their presentation.
*Due to the changing nature of the content, Dr Leslie Fang, Assemblymember Evan Low and Mr Hunter Satterfield’s sessions will only be available at their scheduled times on January 30 and January 31.
Seattle Study Club, Inc, is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 10/1/2015 to 9/30/2021. Provider ID# 300136.
Seattle Study Club, Inc, is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Seattle Study Club, Inc, designates this activity for up to 64.75 continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.