“As a dentist, you are the business, you deliver the value. Therefore, your job is to maximize your intellectual capital. To do that you must continue to become great practitioners and as importantly become more effective CEOs.”
Dean of Boston College’s Carroll School of Management
Why a Business Academy?
Ensuring patients receive the best available care may be your focus, but to thrive in the rapidly changing dental market you must also operate as the CEO of your practice.
Reading a book or listening to a lecture is not enough to create measurable change, which is why Seattle Study Club put together a series of programs covering all areas of business and financial management. By leveraging our experience in creating curated, local and interactive programming, we bring you useable, actionable business learning that is comprehensive, accessible and affordable.
Flexible Learning — Easy to Use
We’ve enlisted the expertise of some of the top business minds in the country to deliver a program that focuses on real business behavior change for dentists. Drawing on your existing study club, which already meets at least eight times a year, we’ve made it easy for you to schedule each Business Academy session. Here’s what you can expect with Business Academy:
- Five pre-recorded modules per year, including interactive components to support learning objectives.
- Modules organized into suites designed to build on one another.
- An on-demand format that allows you to begin and end the suite’s curriculum when you choose.
- Members-only access to short video lectures, expert tips and discussion forums.
- Podcasts and reading lists curated by each content provider to supplement your learning.
- Recruiting materials to help engage the interest of practitioners in your community, including videos and brochures.
Leading to Better Management
Seattle Study Club’s educational model allows your club members to expand their knowledge base in a variety of ways, from our signature treatment planning discussions to problem solving workshops. Over the last few years, club members across the Seattle Study Club network have expressed a need for guidance in successfully managing a profitable practice. We’ve done our homework, found and recruited the experts, and are excited to introduce the Business Academy at Seattle Study Club
- Web-based streaming content
- On-demand, interactive programming
- Game changing business training
- Brought to you on your schedule
Our inaugural suite is designed with specific topics to build a strong foundation and engage as many dentists as possible. We built this initial suite to include those areas you told us were most relevant, including leadership, cyber security and financial statements.
After the initial suite, you and your group will choose the next suite you find most relevant.
BONUS — 2 annual live stream sessions your members will be able to partake in, in the comfort of their own home or office, with updates and opportunities for Q&A with our world class content providers.