Headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, Seattle Study Club is an international network of doctors interested in furthering their knowledge to provide excellent care to each and every patient that comes into their practice. There are over 260 clubs in the network located in the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each club meets regularly for interactive educational programs, discussion on the latest developments in dentistry and presentations by world-renowned clinical speakers. These meetings provide a forum for each member doctor to discuss and plan cases with the collective knowledge of the entire group.
Seattle Study Club is looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Manager to join our successful team. You will be directly responsible for building the sales team, setting up the tech stack to drive sales and monitor activities, helping hit revenue targets, generating pipeline through outbound phone and email efforts, handling inbound lead qualification, and forging trusted advisor relationships with prospective club directors and members. You must be excited about building the team, and developing a sales plan to strategically target, grow, and expand accounts within the US and internationally.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for setting up and managing the sales organization, including hiring the team, setting objectives, and driving results.
- Responsible for researching prospective customers, building a database of prospects, contacting key players and decision-makers, and generating interest in Seattle Study Club.
- Follow-up on inbound leads applying the multi-touch cadence to maximize outreach.
- Provide phone and video consults and presentations to qualified prospects and articulate Seattle Study Club value.
- Work with channel partners to identify potential prospects in each territory.
- Responsible for closing new business.
- Build a trusted rapport with prospective customers by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Seattle Study Club can help them build their network and grow their business.
- Recommend a preferred CRM solution, oversee its implementation and integration with other Seattle Study Club solutions.
- Manage contacts, leads and opportunities through a defined sales process in the CRM.
- Maintain CRM entries allowing for accurate forecasting of “closed revenue” on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Document all sales related information in CRM.
- Work collaboratively with sales team members and other people in the organization.
- Be a visible team player, bringing best-in-class thinking, strategies, and ideas that align to our values and culture.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders to identify ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Build a strong pipeline and consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Remain up to date on metrics that are critical to your success.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Passion for teaching others and learning new things
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA)
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Executive role selling a product or service
- Experience managing a sales team and excitement about building one
- Knowledge of and previous use of CRM systems in a sales environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Willingness to travel up to 2-3 times per year
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- 2-3 years experience in a dentistry-related field
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.