Headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, Seattle Study Club is an international network of doctors interested in furthering their knowledge to provide excellent care to each and every patient that comes into their practice. There are over 260 clubs in the network located in the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each club meets regularly for interactive educational programs, discussion on the latest developments in dentistry and presentations by world-renowned clinical speakers. These meetings provide a forum for each member doctor to discuss and plan cases with the collective knowledge of the entire group.
Are you looking to join an exciting, growth company with a great culture? Are you looking for an advancement where you get to build, create, implement, and administer our Salesforce platform?
Seattle Study Club, Inc, a global leader in dental continuing education, is looking for an exceptional Salesforce Administrator who is ready to embrace a new challenge.
As the Salesforce Administrator you’ll play a critical role at Seattle Study Club. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help lead the implementation, adoption, administration and enhancement of our Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Salesforce and related platform applications (i.e. Fonteva), and have the desire to keep learning.
Candidates must have 2 plus years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems and platform applications (preferably Fonteva).
- Salesforce-certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- Strong desire to learn, be proactive, organized, logical, a good communicator, excellent technical skills and enjoy wearing different hats to meet the daily needs of the business.
- Fundamental project management methodologies.
- Serving as the “go to” for our internal users, will work directly with internal stakeholders to understand the requirements/issues, come up with the best solution, promote adoption, configure the systems and document solutions.
- Serve as first line of support for primary enterprise software (Salesforce, Marketing Automation Platform and Content Management System).
- Identify and document user requirements and organizational operating procedures.
- Research, evaluate and test new features of enterprise software applications.
- Train users on new features.
- Research and implement new functionality, features and customizations requested by stakeholders, to improve business processes discussing with the team and provide alternative ideas.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects, fields, page layouts, custom objects, new applications when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment including Portals, Communities.
- Manage and maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
- Create and administer user guides for feature rollouts to existing or new users/groups.
- Configure on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Understand and maintain various data/systems integrated with Salesforce.
- Monitor and make suggestions improve data quality.
- 2 plus years of Salesforce administration.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce administrator certification is required.
- General knowledge on system/software engineering, quality aspects and application usability.
- Able to lead multiple, concurrent projects and the ability to prioritize and take ownership of projects.
- Possess honesty, integrity, and the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and take ownership of projects.
- Professional attitude, and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to forge effective working relationships with various parties and encourage them to work together toward common goals.
- Proven ability to build and lead teams and coalitions.
- Strong background communicating with and motivated to action multiple audiences.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.